Tuesday 6 December 2016

6 Home Businesses You Can Start With No Money

              6 Home Businesses You Can Start       With No Money

 

Digital Earning:
If the Internet were around when I was younger, I would have spent so much time on this next way to make money. Digital earning revolves around completing Internet offers, sharing offers with friends, testing websites, watching videos, using smartphone appscompleting surveys, and clipping and using coupons.

 

Blogging:
Obviously, I’m a huge advocate for starting your own monetized blog. However, it does become a bit tricky when you’re trying to do it for free. First, you have two options for getting started – you can either use the free WordPress option or Blogger which is a commercial free platform. Both have similar features regarding functionality and design, and both can be monetized, but only through their respective ad networks.

Child Care:
As a teen, babysitting was my bread and butter. I would babysit my father’s co-worker’s children, the neighborhood kids, my siblings, as well as children from the church we attended. It was an easy way to make some money and obviously, I didn’t spend any money on advertising my services. While most of my clients were from word of mouth referrals, I was also able to offer my child care services on the local bulletin board at our church, and I let it be known that I wanted to work.

Freelance Writing:
You don’t need to be an English major to be a freelance writer, in fact, this is a good way to make a living if you enjoy writing – and the more you write, the better you get.

FREE Online Selling Boutiques:

While most direct sales and business-in-a-box companies have a small startup fee there are a few that do not. Linen World, Teespring, and Mayvenn are all FREE to join. Each company allows you to set up shop online for FREE. Then for each item that is sold through your shop, you’ll earn a specified commission.

Selling Stuff:
From outgrown children’s clothing to old books, CDs, DVDs, games, toys, and adult fashion it can all be sold virtually at reasonable prices.
  • Gazelle allows you to sell your old electronics and make some easy cash. Simply find your gadget on their website, answer a few questions, and ship it off for free with their pre-paid envelopes. Payments are made via check, Amazon gift card, or PayPal. Gazelle has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.


No comments:

Post a Comment